- Support to Employment Program (PAE)
- Project created by the government of Bolivia and supported by the IDB
- Job training program, with on-the-job internships
- PAE offers on-the-job training in private or public companies during 3 months to youth over 18 years old. The program aims reaching 20.000 youth and over 70.000 job seekers.
A door to employment
- Innovations by the National Employment Service (SENAE) of Domenican Republic
- Project developed by the SENAE and supported by IDB's Red SEALC
- Job Intermediation Service
- In addition to job placement activities, the SENAE uses job fairs to help filling job vacancies.
- More (in English)
Strengthening the human capital in Riviera Maya
- Training Program for the hotel sector in Riviera Maya (México)
- Project developed by the Hotels Association of Riviera Maya, the Secretariat of Public Education, the National Employment Service and IDB-FOMIN
- Training, Internships, training and job intermediation Program
- One of the successful factors of this project is the joint work between training institutions, the public sector and the needs of the bussiness.
- More info (in Spanish)